Extended Testing Timeframes Due to Coronavirus

ExamMatrix Home Forums Extended Testing Timeframes Due to Coronavirus

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn Rivera
    Keymaster

As you may or may not know, Prometric are closing their US and Canadian testing centers until at least April 16th – in response to the recommended measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This forum will serve as a place for you to chat with our industry experts about what you can do in the meantime.

mooree@surgent.com
    Participant

Hi, it’s Evan Moore from Surgent. Be sure to keep up to date on any exam changes by checking the AICPA’s resource: https://www.aicpa.org/news/aicpa-coronavirus-resource-center.html

revelsb@surgent.com
    Participant

Hi, I’m Brittany Revels, Market Development Associate at Surgent Exam Review. I’m here to be a resource to you during this time.

Here’s a tip: Use the extra time before the test to review and ask questions on the content that you feel you are not the strongest at. Attend webinars, review the slide decks , and don’t be afraid to reach out to us for help!

hirschr@surgent.com
    Participant

Hi Everyone, I’m Ryan Hirsch, and I serve as a Director for Surgent. I just wanted to remind you all to continue to study while the exam centers are closed. If you were prepared to take and pass the exam, you don’t want to take a month off and lose your momentum. Even if you reduce your study hours, keep studying at various points throughout the week to keep everything fresh in your mind. Good luck!

claudes@surgent.com
    Participant

Hello Everyone ! This is Shirley another Director at Surgent. My advice to you if you have to postpone your exam is to hit those TBS questions hard. I was just on a call today with the AICPA and we discussed how many candidates are NOT close to being prepared to tackle these long problems. Be patient and read through everything and remember to click on the authoritative literature for each sim!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.