IRS AFSP Order Page
Remember, unless you have an Exempt status with the IRS (Enrolled Agent, CPA, RTRP, etc.) you cannot represent your clients without having completed the AFSP. ExamMatrix can help you achieve that Exempt status with the IRS by helping you pass the Enrolled Agent or CPA Exams. Please contact us for current discounts on these courses.
The Annual Filing Season Program has concluded for this year. It will resume in June 2017.
Annual Filing Season Program
Non-Exempt AFSP Packages
Did you complete your CE already and just need AFTR?
Exempt AFSP Packages
*Exempt preparers include the following:
- Anyone who passed the Registered Tax Return Preparer test administered by the IRS between November 2011 and January 2013.
- Established state-based return preparer program participants currently with testing requirements: Return preparers who are active members of the Oregon Board of Tax Practitioners and/or the California Tax Education Council.
- SEE Part I Test-Passers: Tax practitioners who have passed the Special Enrollment Exam Part I within the past two years as of the first day of the upcoming filing season.
- VITA volunteers: Quality reviewers and instructors with active PTINs.
- Other accredited tax-focused credential-holders: The Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation’s Accredited Business Accountant/Advisor (ABA) and Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) programs.