Pass or Refund Guarantee
CPA, CMA, CISA and CIA Pass or Refund qualifications and instructions
To qualify for the Pass or Refund Guarantee, you must:
- See and answer all objective questions correctly at least one time.
- Spend an average of at least one (1) minute per objective question.
- Spend an average of at least fifteen (15) minutes per task-based simulation (in AUDI, FAR, and REG); and twenty (20) minutes per essay question (in BEC). Also, twenty (20) minutes per essay simulation in CMA.
- Take the exam before your subscription expires for online courses.
- To be eligible for the update or refund options, you must achieve a fifty percent (50%) or higher score on the part(s) of the examination for which you submitted Pass Update or Pass Refund Guarantees.
- Send a copy of your completed progress files, CPA results, CIA results, CISA results or CMA results by certified mail or other traceable method to ExamMatrix at: Pass Guarantee Department ExamMatrix, 8156 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Unit E-307, Littleton, CO 80128
The files must be postmarked no later seven (7) days after you sit for the actual exam.
If you have met all of the above qualifications, you will be eligible for the Pass Refund or Pass Update Guarantee.
Pass Refund or Pass Update Instructions
If you failed your exam section and qualified for pass guarantee, you can choose to get a refund, or free update if the section has changed and you choose to retest.
To prepare to retake the exam, you will need to study with the most up-to-date information available. Under this program you are eligible for a free digital* update of the appropriate materials for the next scheduled exam. You must send us:
- A letter requesting an update or refund.
- A copy of your official examination grades confirming that you did not pass the exam.
- If you have an online course and would like a refund, send back the hard copy book if you have it and we will turn off the access to that section if you are requesting a refund.
- This package must be sent to ExamMatrix within thirty (30) days of receiving your results.
Pass or Refund Guarantee – To be eligible for the Pass or Refund guarantee option (in addition to meeting the study requirements stated above), your current software purchase must be at the full individual retail price (less any promotional discounts). Pass or Update Guarantee – To be eligible for the Pass or Update Guarantee option (in addition to meeting the study requirements stated above), your current software was either acquired at a discounted repurchase price (renewal/update), or you received the program through a corporate discounted rate. Renewal/update purchases and corporate discount purchases are only eligible for the Pass or Update Guarantee.
*Hard copy books are available at additional costs.